Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thrifting Thursday

Does anybody else have the camping bug?  I do!  I do!  So, The Hubbs and I have been racking our brains to make a little list of things that would round out our stash of gear.
  
 Here is what I bought today...
Black/Orange mummy-style sleeping bag (for Mr. J) $2.89 & a Ready Bed (retails for $113 *choke*) paid $5.99 (for Miss A)

Chalk $.99, Net mitts $.99, Ping pong paddles $1.99, 7 plates $.79/each

Not really a camping thing, but we LOVE this game and it appears to be brand new, $1.99 (we'll be giving this as a gift)

Another non-camping item, but I was SOOOO excited to find this shirt for The Hubbs, $1.89!


Do you like camping?  
If so, do you tent, trailer, or something else?  
What's your favorite convenience item while camping?

2 comments:

  1. That's a great deal on the mummy sleeping bag and then the Ready Bed too! Great scores for your camping gear! I also like the divided plates for just .79 cents ea.! Awesome camping bargain hunting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love camping! We always tent camp. Or tent camp by boat, where we boat to the place we want to stay at. Camping isn't camping without poker! That's what I look forward to.

    ReplyDelete